The Blue Fin Fishing Club Inc. is committed to the Queensland Club Industry Privacy Code (as below) that stipulates privacy obligations of the Club in relation to its members and guests. Key elements of the Approved Privacy Code are:
1. The Club will collect personal information that is necessary for the Club to meet or fulfill its activities and functions and is also required by law.
2. The information can include the name, street, telephone number(s), date of birth, email address, occupation etc. relating to membership applications at the Club and other information collected as the result of accessing the facilities and services provided by the Club such as player loyalty systems.
3. The Club will use lawful and fair means, that are not intrusive, to collect personal information. Where lawful and practical, the Club will provide members and patrons with a choice of interacting anonymously with the Club.
4. The Club will use personal information in ways that are consistent with the Approved Privacy Code including where practicable seeking the consent of the member and patron about whom the information relates before using the personal information.
5. The Club will provide opportunities to members and patrons to access the information held about them by the Club to the extent provided by the Approved Privacy Code and will ascertain and correct the information if advised in writing that the information is not accurate, complete or up-to-date.
6. The Club has procedures in place to facilitate privacy complaints and encourages the member or patron (complainant) to first contact the Club (respondent) before approaching the Privacy Commissioner. If this facilitation is not to the satisfaction of the member or patron, the Club will advise the member or patron to refer the complaint to the Privacy Commissioner.
A FULL COPY OF THE QUEENSLAND CLUB INDUSTRY PRIVACY CODE IS AVAILABLE UPON WRITTEN REQUEST TO THE BLUE FIN FISHING CLUB INC.
At Blue Fin Fishing Club, we expect you will make an effort with a higher standard of dress. Neat, clean attire is expected at all times.
The following is NOT permitted at any time:
After 6.00pm the following also applies:
Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any patron who ignores the dress regulations under circumstances.